322 A Street
322 A Street // Wilmington, DE
- The building is shaped by a European approach – narrow 60-foot wide floor plates offering ample light from both sides with access to views and shared space.
- The sheet metal and specialty metals processing operations occupy the 90,000 SF building to the rear of the office headquarters, allowing for improved efficiency of manufacturing and client delivery. From the initial design concept, to raw metal product, to final ductwork and architectural metal, this state of the art facility brings one stop metal fabrication to the city of Wilmington.
- BPGS Construction built 322 A Street in 14 months. The finished product is a modern and comfortable work space that is an aesthetically pleasing and influential structure in the City of Wilmington.
- Recipient of the 2005 National American Institute of Architects of Gold Award
- Recipient of the 2006 Delaware Contractors Association Construction of Excellence Award