Morris James LP
500 Delaware Avenue • 14th, 15th, and 16th floors // Wilmington, DE
- As the anchor tenant in Wilmington’s newest multi-tenant office tower in nineteen years, Morris James, LP wanted to make a statement. To do so, they made intelligent use of office space in one of today’s modern architectural buildings.
- The project set a new standard in finish and craftsmanship by utilizing extensive exterior light and organic materials in a minimalist setting.
- BPGS demonstrated construction excellence by delivering an innovative architectural space, on time and within budget, all while continuously exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Recipient of the 2007 American Institute of Architects Philadelphia Innovative Interiors Award
- Recipient of the 2007 Delaware Contractors Association Construction Excellence Award