Job Purpose: The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing strategies for BPGS Construction. The Marketing Manager will also support third-party business development efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for BPGS Construction regarding all marketing needs.
- Develop marketing budgets and plans, and implement them on a daily basis.
- Work with the Executive Leadership to establish marketing goals, themes and ideas for projects based off industry knowledge.
- Create original content that represents and promotes BPGS Construction, including, social media posts, blogs, graphic needs, newsletters website content and press releases.
- Responsible for maintaining photography & drone database of current and completed projects.
- Maintain and update website and social media channels.
- Prepare presentations as needed to represent BPGS Construction.
- Create orders for marketing and promotional needs.
- Organize internal events in collaboration with various teams. Collaborate with BPG Marketing team for event planning and public relations needs for development milestones.
- Work with external consultants and vendors to obtain quotes, negotiate contracts, and manage deliverables. Establishes and maintains key business relationships.
- Seek new opportunities and present ideas to further the brand.
- Research prospective third-party work in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract new work opportunities.
- Develop relationships with and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Have a strong understanding of the competition in the market and positioning of BPGS Construction.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Complete administrative tasks, as in invoice approvals, purchasing requests, and budget management.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience with WordPress, Hootsuite (or other social management tool), and Constant Contact (or other email marketing platform).
- Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with associates, clients, and any other parties.
- Must have excellent writing skills and be detail oriented and accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must have strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands. Problem solving and analytical skills needed.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Must have organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
Education & Experience
Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the marketing, sales, and/or construction field.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Site visits to active construction sites.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.