The Project Coordinator is responsible for project team support. This person will expedite and track all paper work for the project duration with the project team. Job location will vary from field office to headquarters
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with bid process for assigned projects. Prepare and distribute RFP packages, invitations to bid, and bid packages as outlined in BPGS procedures.
- Coordinate all project drawings and contracts. Assemble and distribute final contract package for subcontractors per BPGS procedure.
- Coordinate building permit process including completion and submission of forms.
- Coordinate all site services needed for project such as Site Office, Dumpsters, Office Supplies, Safety Supplies, Medical Supplies, Labor Law Posters, Hard Hats, etc.
- Coordinate all project meetings (Scope Reviews, Subcontractor Weekly Meeting, Owners Meetings, etc.). Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute accordingly.
- Confirm that all subcontractors under contract on a BPGS job have a current w-9 on file, Certificates of Insurance and a current Business License for appropriate job.
- Assist project team to ensure all aspects of project are entered and updated in the Construction Management Software. Items include PCOs, Amendments, RFIs, Submittals, Punchlists, etc.
- Assist with the accounting department to make sure all pencil copies and final copies of the subcontractor’s monthly invoices are received.
- Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and proofing materials.
- Must have strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Must have strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be computer literate with prior experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- High level of skill in Microsoft Office products required.
- Applicable college or technical skills school courses highly desired
- 2+ Years of construction administration REQUIRED
- Must have construction management software experience. Kahua & Plangrid (or equivalent) preferred.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of office equipment; such as a computer, copy machine, telephone, etc.
- Occasional stretching and / or bending to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Occasional standing and walking required.
Statement of Notices
Equal Employment Opportunity
BPG Real Estate Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability Act
Applicants as well as associates who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the company.